- Spanish courses Price List
This course is designed for people wishing to learn or perfect their Spanish with a specific focus on the world of tourism: one of the most exciting industries in the world! If you are working (or would like to work) for a travel agency, tour operator, hotel, congress organizer or any other sector of the tourism industry, then this program is for you!
In the complete 4-week program you will participate in 20 general Spanish classes per week, plus 10 specialized classes focused on the Spanish for tourism.
While we recommend you complete the entire course of 4 weeks, we have designed a flexible curriculum to allow you to join the class at any time during the program for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
When taking all 4 weeks of the course we will prepare you for the examination to obtain the Spanish Chamber of Commerce Certificate in Tourism. The examination takes place in Granada.
Additionally after completing the full 4-week Intensive Tourism course in Granada, you will have the option of doing an internship for a maximum of 3 months in the tourism industry.Course Contents:
- The Spanish tourist trade.
- Tourist Management (Public Relations, Marketing, Production, Logistics, Accommodation Providers and Travel Agents).
- Organization of conferences.
- Visits to - and guest speakers from - various tourist organizations and agencies (both profit and non-profit making) in Granada and Andalusia.