- Spanish courses Price List
Spanish summer camp in Granada - Spain for 14 to 18 years old
Granada is a picturesque city ideally set at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and just 45 minutes from the "Costa Tropical".
It’s a great place for youngsters to discover many of the highlights of Spanish culture, from incredible relics of the past like the Royal Chapel Mausoleum and the stunning Moorish Alhambra Palace to signature traditions like flamenco and tapas. Granada’s moderate size makes it an exciting yet manageable city for students to explore.
Summer Camp options
We offer you 3 Summer Camp program options so you can choose the best one for your child:
- Summer Camp: Intense Spanish course and in-house residence, either in a residence hall or with a host family. It makes for an unforgettable experience in which the student continuously interacts with other youngsters and teens 24 hours a day.
- Day Camp: Student participates in all camp activities, including the language course. No lodging included.
- Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language classes with other camp youngsters. Does not include camp activities or lodging.
Facilities: Classes are held in a school near the residence hall, and both are conveniently located in the center of Granada.
Capacity: 180 students.
Students live, eat and sleep in:
- Residence hall (single, double or triple rooms)
- Host family (single or double room, half or full board)
Laundry service is included.
Optional Sports: Horseback riding.
Age Group: From 14 to 18 years old.
Permissions: such as leaving the grounds outside of established times are based only under the expressed consent of parents or guardians.
Date: June, July & August.